Sad, dramatic and emotional cinematic instrumental background music (royalty-free music) for videos, drama, films, documentaries, cinematic scenes, presentations, for commercial projects etc.
P.S. for download click button “More”, which is above, near the buttons “Liked” and “Share”. DOWNLOAD AND ENJOY !!!)))
► If you need a license for your project, you can purchase it here:
► http://bit.ly/1IkCkxu on Pond5.
► http://bit.ly/1OpS0zu on AudioJungle.
► Subscribe For More: http://bit.ly/2u5Iz5k
► About Music Track:
“Soft Drama” is very dramatic piano with the addition of cello and strings, double bass. Music evokes a sense of separation, despair and loss, loneliness. Music is very dramatic, emotional, sad, nostalgic, touching, melancholy, despair, sadness, tragic, calm, dreary, soft, mellow, sentimental. This track is perfect for your projects: for dramatic films, television, documentaries, advertising, commercials, podcasts, for sad projects, YouTube, Vimeo, Dailymotion videos and more. Music very good technical and aesthetic quality.
► More Royalty-free Music for Licensing, Check:
● Portfolio at Pond5: http://bit.ly/1eu9Oqd
● Portfolio at AudioJungle: https://goo.gl/3FfOps
► Stream, Buy and Download music by AShamaluevMusic HERE:
● iTunes/Apple: http://apple.co/2hbFVbL
● Google Play: http://bit.ly/2k0dTQZ
● Amazon: http://amzn.to/2w190go
● Deezer: http://bit.ly/2hx915G
● Spotify: http://spoti.fi/2uIeg73
● More Music on Reverbnation: http://bit.ly/2oJa5l6
► My Website: http://bit.ly/AShamaluevMusic
► Follow us on:
►Can I use this music in my videos?
● Sure! You need to just purchase the license, download the track and you are ready to use it!
► What is Royalty-free Music?
● “Royalty-free” means that you don`t have to pay any author royalties once you have purchased the license. One-time payment is enough, so you can use the track in your project forever without any additional payments. That`s why this type of license is so popular these days.
► YouTube is showing a ‘Third-Party Content match’ in my Video Manager, even though I have purchased a license. What should I do?
● YouTube digitally check every piece of media that is uploaded for matching media they have on their ContentID system. Sometimes, you may receive a match notification.
● Simply click ‘Dispute’, select ‘I have a license or written permission from the proper rights holder to use this material’, confirm the next page, and in the ‘Please explain briefly’ box, copy/paste the details found in your license agreement that accompanies your music download, and continue. Claims should be resolved within 24-96 hours.
► How to credit you in my video?
● You can indicate so: “Soft Drama by AShamaluevMusic”.
● If you have any problems or questions, you can write in the comments for this video or by email: email@example.com
► What you can find here:
Royalty Free Music,
Background Music For Videos,
Stay tuned as more tracks will be released in the coming weeks and months.
Do not forget: Like, Share and Subscribe!