Very sad, dramatic, nostalgic, melancholic and emotional cinematic instrumental background music for YouTube videos, Vimeo videos, films, documentaries, podcasts, cinematic scenes, for commercial projects and more.
P.S. for DOWNLOAD click button “More”, which is above, near the buttons “Liked” and “Share”.
DOWNLOAD AND ENJOY !!!)))
► If you need a license for your project, you can purchase it here:
– http://bit.ly/2wyopkI via Pond5.
– https://goo.gl/5CPuaJ via AudioJungle.
► Subscribe For More: http://bit.ly/2u5Iz5k
► More similar music tracks HERE:
– SAD – http://bit.ly/2wLHu7d
– CINEMATIC – http://bit.ly/2vBNwaA
– ORCHESTRAL – http://bit.ly/2vSnEaE
– PIANO – http://bit.ly/2iAy5Jw
► About Music Track:
“Sad Cinematic” – is very sad, dramatic, emotional, nostalgic, melancholy, despair, sadness background music track. This track is perfect for sad videos, dramatic videos, films, TV and radio, documentaries, motivational videos, podcasts, YouTube videos, Vimeo videos, for commercial projects and more. Music very good technical and aesthetic quality.
Music by Aleksandr Shamaluev (AShamaluevMusic, AShamaluev).
► More Music Tracks For Licensing HERE:
http://bit.ly/1eu9Oqd on Pond5.
http://bit.ly/19RvpNf on AudioJungle.
► Stream, Buy and Download HERE:
● iTunes/Apple: http://apple.co/2hbFVbL
● Google Play: http://bit.ly/2k0dTQZ
● Amazon: http://amzn.to/2w190go
● Deezer: http://bit.ly/2hx915G
● Spotify: http://spoti.fi/2uIeg73
► My Website: http://bit.ly/AShamaluevMusic
► Follow of me on:
►Can I use this music in my videos?
● Sure! Just download this track and you are ready to use it! If you want to monetize your video on YouTube, in this case you need to purchase a license, then show it on YouTube.
► YouTube is showing a ‘Third-Party Content match’ in my Video Manager. What should I do?
● You have received a copyright notice. There’s nothing to worry about, you can use my tracks in your videos for FREE, but without the ability to monetize them on YouTube. If you want to remove copyright or you want to include monetization of your videos and earn money, you need to purchase a license for each track that you use.
● If you can not purchase a license, in this case you can leave all as it is. Your videos will feel good, they will not be imposed any restrictions (except for monetization).
► How to remove the copyright claims on my YouTube video?
● First you need to purchase a license. Then follow the instructions below.
● Simply VISIT THIS PAGE: https://adrev.net/contact-us, enter your details and video link and copy/paste the contents from your purchased License Certificate into the message box. Claims are usually resolved within 24-96 hours. You may wish to keep your new videos “unlisted” until this process is completed.
► How to credit you in my video?
● You can indicate so: “Sad Cinematic by AShamaluevMusic”.
● If you have any problems or questions, you can write in the comments for this video or by email: email@example.com
► What you can find here:
Stay tuned as more tracks will be released in the coming weeks and months.
Do not forget: Like, Share and Subscribe!