Beautiful melodious bollywood songs Mashup (lyrical video) Song names 1) Dekha hazaro dafaa aapko (Rustom) 2) Lag jaa gale 3) wo achanak 4) Channa mereya (ADHM) 5) Ye Fitoor mera ( Fitoor…
Please watch: “Can You Guess The Song in 3x Speed?” –~– Guess The Bollywood Songs by its MUSIC – Bollywood Song Challenge Can you guess the bollywood…
Easy positive track with guitars, mandolin, synths and percussion, creating an atmosphere of success, joy, luck, and uplifting.
More Music for licensing here:
Follow me on:
Q: Can I use this music in my videos?
A: Sure! You need to just purchase the license, download the track and you are ready to use it!
Q: Can’t I just give you credit in my Youtube videos, instead of buying a license?
A: No, the license is needed if you want to use this track in your project legally.
Q: What is Royalty-free Music?
A: “Royalty-free” means that you don`t have to pay any author royalties once you have purchased the license. One-time payment is enough, so you can use the track in your project forever without any additional payments. That`s why this type of license is so popular these days.
Q: Will I have a problem with Copyright?
A: No, you will not have problems with copyright.
Q: Doesn’t royalty-free music mean I can use it for free?
A: Royalty-free’ music is not the same as ‘free music’.
Q: How to credit you in my video?
A: You can indicate so: Music by DepasRec
Do not forget: Like, Share and Subscribe.
► You can download this CC BY-NC-ND song for free 🙂
► We thank you in advance for every like, comment and following ♡
This song is published under a Creative Commons BY-NC-ND 3.0 license.
You can download it for free and share it with friends and family.
We are a composer network and have started this SoundCloud page with
one simple vision: to share our royalty free background music with
the world. We produce royalty free background music for videos.
We mainly compose background music that encompasses a variety of
style possibilities to choose from. Our musical style repertoire can
be labelled or described as Electronic Music, Instrumental Music,
Ambient Music, Cinematic Music, Corporate Music and Piano Music.
We support social and charity media / video projects with our music –
please feel free to contact us if you are working on one or if you
need a license for other personal, non-commercial or commercial
As an instrumental version, this song is applicable for use as
commercial music, soundtrack or score music in regard to
background music in theater, television, film, documentary,
radio, advertising and marketing, music on hold, exhibition,
presentation, website or multimedia projects.
Here is how royalty free music is called in other languages:
Creative commons music, AKM freie musik, SUISA freie musik,
gemafreie Musik, Buma Stemra vrij, musique libre de SACEM,
PRS free, musique libre de droits, musica libera da diritti,
royalty fri musik, rechtenvrije muziek, música libre de derechos,
música livre dos direitos, productiemuziek, stockmuziek, copyright
free music or stock music.
Source by Royalty Free Music (FREE DOWNLOAD)
Sad cinematic piano, nostalgic and melancholic instrumental background music for videos, sad videos, films, documentaries, enotional videos, cinematic scenes, for commercial projects etc.
P.S. for download click button “More”, which is above, near the buttons “Liked” and “Share”.
DOWNLOAD AND ENJOY !!!)))
► If you need a license for your project, you can purchase it here:
– http://bit.ly/290oR0z via Pond5.
– https://goo.gl/vQzWGo via AudioJungle.
► Subscribe For More: http://bit.ly/2u5Iz5k
More similar music tracks HERE:
► About Music Track:
“Sad Cinematic Piano” – is very calm, soft, sad, beautiful, emotional piano with the addition of strings. Music evokes a sense of separation, despair and loss. Music is dramatic, sad, nostalgic, touching, melancholy, despair, sadness, tragic, calm, dreary, soft, mellow, sentimental. This track is perfect for your projects: for films, documentaries, podcasts, sad stories, for commercial, for YouTube or Vimeo videos and more. Music very good technical and aesthetic quality.
► More Royalty-free Music Tracks For Licensing HERE:
– http://bit.ly/1eu9Oqd on Pond5.
– https://goo.gl/3FfOps on AudioJungle.
► Stream, Buy and Download music by AShamaluevMusic HERE:
● iTunes/Apple: http://apple.co/2hbFVbL
● Google Play: http://bit.ly/2k0dTQZ
● Amazon: http://amzn.to/2w190go
● Deezer: http://bit.ly/2hx915G
● Spotify: http://spoti.fi/2uIeg73
● More Music on Reverbnation: http://bit.ly/2oJa5l6
► My Website: http://bit.ly/AShamaluevMusic
► Follow us on:
►Can I use this music in my videos?
● Sure! Just download this track and you are ready to use it! If you want to monetize your video on YouTube, in this case you need to purchase a license, then show it on YouTube.
► YouTube is showing a ‘Third-Party Content match’ in my Video Manager. What should I do?
● You have received a copyright notice. There’s nothing to worry about, you can use my tracks in your videos, but without the ability to monetize them. If you want to remove copyright or you want to include monetization of your videos and earn money, you need to purchase a license for each track that you use.
● If you can not purchase a license, in this case you can leave all as it is. Your videos will feel good, they will not be imposed any restrictions (except for monetization).
► How to remove the copyright claims on my YouTube video?
● First you need to purchase a license. Then follow the instructions below.
● Simply VISIT THIS PAGE: https://adrev.net/contact-us, enter your details and video link and copy/paste the contents from your purchased License Certificate into the message box. Claims are usually resolved within 24-96 hours. You may wish to keep your new videos “unlisted” until this process is completed.
► How to credit you in my video?
● You can indicate so: “Sad Cinematic Piano by AShamaluevMusic”.
● If you have any problems or questions, you can write in the comments for this video or by email: email@example.com
► What you can find here:
Stay tuned as more tracks will be released in the coming weeks and months.
Do not forget: Like, Share and Subscribe!